Why men act like children?

Does any one else have a partner who falls apart when they are sick? or just wants you to show your love by being around them 24hours, 7 days a week. Mine works 4 days and off 3 but wants me to be there to wait on him hand and foot.

Tee521

Asked by Tee521 at 12:01 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• He doesn't want me to wait on him hand and foot. He likes his alone time every now and then. But when he is sick....yes, he turns into a complete baby -.-
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 12:03 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• When mine is sick he turns into a big baby and can't do anything.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 12:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I dont know i guess that the only excuse to try to suck as much attention from you since most of your attention is now on the baby .
    mommymomo07

Answer by mommymomo07 at 12:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Oh yeah!!! God forbid he do things on his days off. It is sometimes a fight! He also is a big baby when he is sick I hate it! However, we all put up with it because it is in the male gene.
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 29, 2009