What does this sound like to you?

Ok, I know yall are not doctors, but I was just wondering if this has happened to you or someone you know. I started my period, which was a little lighter than usual, on Sunday April 22 and it ended on Thurs April 26. Well Monday April 30, I was at my son's baseball game and had a really bad cramp, like a period cramp. And when I got home I saw a speck of blood in my underwear. My DH got a vasectomy almost 2 years ago, and no I have not cheated on him. I was told it could be implantation bleeding, but I dont know. Has this happened to you, what does it sound like? It has not happened again. Or ever before.

CountryMom0608

Asked by CountryMom0608 at 9:06 AM on May. 3, 2012 in Pregnancy

• I doubt you're pregnant but doesn't hurt to take a test
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:07 AM on May. 3, 2012

• Menstrual cycles are not perfect. Sometimes they can go all wonky. I wouldn't worry until your period is 2 weeks late

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:08 AM on May. 3, 2012

• You could have ovulated. You might even have an ovarian cyst. If it never bothers you again I wouldn't worry about it though. If it starts happening alot and interrupts your life you can go to the gyn and have an ultasound done. Look up PCOS. There are diets that help. My daughter is an expert on this. I just know it exists. Good luck. (I wouldn't wrry about being pregnant in the slightest.)
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 9:18 AM on May. 3, 2012

• I think you fine,, I know when I ovulate I get a cramp, but what the heck,, you might want to test just to be sure!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:32 AM on May. 3, 2012

• could have been ovulation. did your hubby go back and have his sperm levels checked and get the all-clear? anything is possible.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 10:42 AM on May. 3, 2012