I am wondering when my ovulation would be.

I started on metformin several months ago and ovulated this month about 3 weeks ago. AF came for the first time in like 3 years on sunday the 18th with very little spotting... thought it was implantation bleeding.... nope! It is sort of heavy now...nothing unbearable by any means. Not even cramping really, so I am pretty happy about that :) I just dont know when I will ovulate or what to expect the length of my cycle to be. my AF is lasting a little long, but I think it is due to the fact that I dont generally have one. What do you think? I definitely knew I was ovulating 3 weeks ago because of the discharge... I know TMI, but I am so curious on all of this now bc I really want to make a go of this trying thing now that I may have a way to actually chart it. Thanks for any input!

sbherm

Asked by sbherm at 12:02 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• When I was really off on my ovulation I bought a ovulation kit " kinda expensive" and tested everyday a few times a day. When I found a positive surge I knew that I would ovulate within 24-48 hours. I did this for a few months and wrote it down each time. Best of luck.
    P.S. I have a beautiful little girl! It worked for me with of course some help from the meds.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 12:43 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Thanks!!! very helpful!
    sbherm

Answer by sbherm at 1:08 PM on Jan. 27, 2009