Driving Complaints

Post them here

One thing that gets to me really bad, is when you're driving along on the freeway and all of a sudden people feel the need to slame on their breaks the minute they see a police officer on the side of the road that has already pulled over a car.
Seriously people, there is no need to slame on the breaks to slow down. The officer is not watching and he/she will not decide to jump in his/her car and come after you.

Is it really that hard to hit that little wand on the side of the wheeltoo tell people you're going to cut them off?

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 11:05 AM on May. 3, 2012 in Just for Fun

• when someone is in such a hurry to pull out in front of me, then drive slow (get out of the friggin way!)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:07 AM on May. 3, 2012

• Texters..Don't get me started!!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:08 AM on May. 3, 2012

• Drunk drivers
    sleepy drivers
    Texting/talking while driving (hands-free exempted)
    Tunnel vision drivers that pay absolutely NO attention to anyone else on the road and expect everyone to get out of their way
    aggressive drivers
    those idiots that merge onto the freeway going 35 when I'm going 60
    those that go 40 in the far left lane, or any lane but the far right one
    tailgaters (I have fun with those)

Do I do any of those? Yep sure do and I try to stop myself when I see that I'm doing it.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:14 AM on May. 3, 2012

• People who drive significantly below the speed limit
    People who drive significantly above the speed limit
    People who do not utilize cruise control on freeways
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:29 AM on May. 3, 2012

• People on cell phones (call/text), ppl who ride may ass and try to pass in a no passing zone then get around you and cut you off to get back into the lane. Oh I could go on all day.
    Mrs.Elgert

Answer by Mrs.Elgert at 11:17 AM on May. 3, 2012

• Those who wait until the very last minute to merge
    Old People who can't go the speed limit
    those who feel the need to race around me to get to the red light first
    those who think turn signals are optional - particularly when I am waiting to pull into traffic
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 11:22 AM on May. 3, 2012

• People who cut me off only to drive way below the speed limit, people who text and drive, people who don't know where they're turning so they drive super slow and with their turn signal on for 5 miles....

I will say, though, on the cop pulled over - I have actually seen a cop, on two different occasions, pull away from a car he already had stopped to chase down another one that was speeding. Granted, those cars were seriously speeding (like 80 in a 40), but still...it can happen. I wouldn't slam on my brakes, but if i were speeding, I would slow down a bit still.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 11:49 AM on May. 3, 2012

• most of mine seem to be listed by others...waiting till the last minute to merge is a big one (these people are one big reason we have traffic backups), people who go under the speed limit in the left lane, those that pull out in front of you all in a hurry then drive so darn slow you want to push them with your car...and turn signals, why can't people learn to use their turn signals, it isn't that hard.
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 12:06 PM on May. 3, 2012

• I live in a touristy town where there is one highway that circles the entire lake... the speed limit varies from 35-55mph... the tourists usually drive 20mph everywhere they go, hitting their brakes every minute to check something out. PULL OVER AND TAKE A PICTURE!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:17 PM on May. 3, 2012

• All drivers lol.. people who drive slow on the fast lane...Ohhh that kills me
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 1:23 PM on May. 3, 2012