Food for super bowl

I am planning a super bowl party! What kind of foods are you having? I was thinking pizza, my husband wants shrimp, maybe do both one for kids one for the adults. I don't know what are some of your ideas?

Asked by determind at 12:13 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Have you seen the avocado commercial where they make a guacamole football field? It's cute. I think I'm gonna take a stab at it!

Answer by MelJerika at 12:16 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• nachos and wings always worked for me, miwx it up and get some of all kinds.

Answer by mommymomo07 at 12:16 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• yea the past few years we have went to buffalo wild wings and gotten tons of wings, but that is getting old. Out with the old and in with the new!

Answer by determind at 12:18 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• What evert they are serving at the party my Kids, Hubby and I are going to!!! Horay for catering!!! No cooking and NO clean up.

Answer by happyathomemum at 12:49 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• little wienies in cresent rolls

Answer by goaliemom93 at 1:00 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Buffalo chicken dip, pulled pork, shrimp ring, chips, and of course, BEER!!

Answer by drowninginboys at 1:11 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I'm so ashamed of myself! I've been so busy with my son lately that I forgot about the super bowl, what an abomination! luckily I'm the one who loves to see it and not my husband so i'm only dissapointing myself. But usually we have hot wings, chips and dip, soda, and some assorted sweet treats like brownies or cookies and a vegetable and fruit tray. super bowl is party day!

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 1:18 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• We are getting wings and doing a 7 layer dip.

Answer by abigail824 at 1:26 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• what there is a superbowl? I think i'm going to make some of these things all for myself yum :) Just kidding about the superbowl maybe the hubby will watch i only like hockey.

Answer by HJMT555 at 4:22 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Try food Rachel Ray has tons of ideas also.

Answer by mommymomo07 at 1:58 PM on Jan. 29, 2009