HELP WITH EATING WHILE PREGNANT

heres my prob..no one is home..i dont have a vehical..
theres not too much to eat the moment...
theres a jar of peanutbutter, and some milk and some bread...

thats basically all there is to eat (im not allowed to use the dishes in this house..my bf's dad said no one uses HIS dishes

so im wondering...WHAT THE HELL CAN I EAT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Who do you live with?? No one's concerned about your nutrition? Your FIL sounds like an ass. Tell your DH to go get you some food.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:18 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• A peanut butter sandwich and a glass of milk. If you use a cup, wash it out and put it back. You could call someone to bring you food if you need to.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 12:18 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• yeah i had a peanutt butter sandwich and milk for breakfast...yesterday i had pretzels all day =[

and im TRYING to put on weight because my doctor wants me to and says i have to...but my bf works ALL day and wont get paid til friday...
    Anonymous

• Eat a peanut butter sandwich! And drink ALL the milk! LOL! Sorry, I am just kinda devious like that! I would do it just because my ass of a father in law told me not to.
    Anonymous

• Can you order food? Like pizza or Chinese?
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 12:22 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• i dont have any money yet...i havent been able to work while being pregnant due to some complications..by bf does the working and has a NICE job...but just started and hasnt gotten paid yet.not til friday

ID LOVE TO ORDER FOOD
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 12:25 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• If you don't have the money for food, call WIC. They can get you set up today with food.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 12:26 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• i have WIC...thats how i got the peanutbutter and milk lol...the cereal we get in the beginning...
    and thats gone..we can only get like 2 small boxed..and i had been eating eggs lately but those are gone so im screwed..i try to eat alot in the day so i can gain the healthy weight...
    Anonymous

• Yeah WIC! You would have to use your FILs dishes though.. Sorry what an asswhipe! Is he home? Just was and dry them as soon as your done.
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 12:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Do you have any family or friends that will get you something? Shit if you were my friend I'd go get you something that would last you all day!
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 12:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2009