i have to know

i feel really sick at night and my boyfreind told me last night that my boobs are getting bigger and so are my nipples and my stomach too and i have weird cramping down there and i havent had my period since dec 23rd but the doctor told me that im not and me and my boyfreind been having unprotected sex since then so can i be and be having this signs and i have back pains and im hot all the time and white stuff came out of my boob while in the shower so what does that mean

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 12:17 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• why r u trying, just curious.? maybe because you want to be, you are looking for the signs. But, looks like you will be soon anyhow.
    kirstanbrown

Answer by kirstanbrown at 12:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I think you should definately take a pregnancy test.
    Kaleb2008

Answer by Kaleb2008 at 12:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• yup, just grap a handful at the dollar store. yes they work
    kirstanbrown

Answer by kirstanbrown at 12:20 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Go get recheckd at the doctor with an exam and tests to know for sure or incase something else is going on,you need medical treatment to fix it right away.
    Good luck to you:>)
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 12:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Leaky boobs already? Mine didn't start till like 30 weeks and it's only if I squeeze them...and it's like clear not white.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 12:34 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Buy a couple of home pregnancy tests and see what they say. If they're negative, then you may should go back to the doctor to have other tests run... If it's positive, go back to the doctor too. Either way, you may have not been far enough along when you went to the doctor the first time for it to show on an ultra sound. Sometimes, if you don't have enough of the pregnancy hormone in your system, it will give you a false negative..Try testing again to see.. Good Luck....
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 12:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2009