I am trying to find work to do at home on the computer! i have ordered a booklet that gives u places to assemble crafts at home! does anyone know of any that pays off so i dont get scammed? thank u teresa936

would like to find computer work at home if anyone knows any that pays and is not a scam please help! <3

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on May. 3, 2012 in Money & Work

• as far as I know those are scams....
    be careful- a lot of people want to work from home and a lot are desperate to make money somehow so there are a LOT of scams

watching kids in my home was what I ended up doing when I was looking for work at home jobs
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:23 PM on May. 3, 2012

• thank u for ur information charlotsometimes! have a good evening!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:21 PM on May. 3, 2012

• For more information please feel free to contact me on CafeMom or by email at bizymommatiffany@gmail.com :)

I'd love to get you more information or sign you up for an Open House..

Have a wonderful day,

Tiffany :)
    BraydinsMommy09

Answer by BraydinsMommy09 at 11:00 PM on May. 3, 2012

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with small business marketing and medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching; and I just completed a grant writing certification program.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:56 AM on May. 4, 2012

• do you really want to "work from home" or do you mean have a home based business?
    I consider my self "working from home" but it's a party plan business, and I do vendor events, and home shows. I'm never "at home". The BULK of it is "at home"

Party plan businesses are legitimate. They offer a product or service.
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 11:23 AM on May. 4, 2012

• Those are scams. Here is a list of legit ones:
    http://themodernarmywife.blogspot.com/2012/01/work-at-home-opportunities.html
    XOXOArmyWife

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 10:41 PM on May. 11, 2012

• I work from home and it's a great business. The company has been in business since 1985 and is completely debt-free. There is a presentation tonight at 9pm EST if you are interested in learning more about the business. Email me at becker4503@gmail.com if you would like to attend the presentation tonight? If you unable to attend tonight, send me an email on when you are available and I will arrange an appointment.
    MBecker4503

Answer by MBecker4503 at 6:19 PM on May. 22, 2012

• Here's another:
    Work from home with daily pay! No experience is required, set your own hours, full & free training provided. Work as little or as much as you want! 100% Work at home opportunity! No home parties, keeping inventory, selling products, phones, telemarketing or cold-calling. For more information or if you have any questions; please e-mail me or to get started and full information; you can visit my website here:

http://southernbellemarketingsystem.com/XOXOArmywife
    XOXOArmyWife

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 6:00 PM on Jun. 13, 2012

• I actually just started with a new company that pays really well and it is legit. You don't need computer experience and there's no selling or anything like that. Here is some more info about it that might be helpful.

http://marketingsurvivalskills.com/webinars/killer-cpa-training-godaddy.php?s1=track.mypcbackup.com/?hash=f5c59267
    Neeci306

Answer by Neeci306 at 6:36 PM on Jun. 26, 2012

• I just recently started with this company and it's awesome. They are a ground floor opportunity and they don't break your bank account getting you started up. Please contact me and I will give you the link to the company and you can take a look at it your self. I will tell you this! This is an opportunity to be in business for only $10 a year! In todays world thats not heard of at all!
    oneofakindat40

Answer by oneofakindat40 at 10:36 AM on Jul. 22, 2012