Do you shop at Victoria Secret?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 4:26 PM on May. 3, 2012 in Beauty & Style

• Yes, I love VS! That's the only place where I will buy my bras and panties. Plus it's hard to find bras in a size 32D. I love the style and selection of their bras and panties and I like their Pink sweats and t-shirts too.
    Nos4

Answer by Nos4 at 6:42 PM on May. 3, 2012

• NO- they have NOTHING for fat girls...and nothing for womon who have large breasts either *as far as I know
    aren't they pricey too? I probably wouldn't shop there even if I could wear any of it
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:30 PM on May. 3, 2012

• I used to. I loved the clothes. I used have dresses,tops and leather pants from them. Then again it was 14 yrs ago.lol

I still like to treat my self or dh and buy something for the bedroom.
    Mrs.Elgert

Answer by Mrs.Elgert at 4:30 PM on May. 3, 2012

• Nope they don't make bras big enough to fit my mammoth mammories lol
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 4:32 PM on May. 3, 2012

• No
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 4:39 PM on May. 3, 2012

• No but every year since I was a teenager my mother has bought me 2 pairs of VS underwear (not anything lacy, just the soft cotton boy shorts, etc.) for Christmas. She still does it to this day. They are comfy though.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 4:28 PM on May. 3, 2012

• yes when i can afford it! lol! it is a great treat to urself to buy sexy clothes because it will make u feel pretty and sexy! <3 teresa936
    teresa936

Answer by teresa936 at 4:31 PM on May. 3, 2012

• i used to love their Body by Victoria line...before things went to hell after pregnancy/C-section.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:35 PM on May. 3, 2012

• nope, but my mom got me some panties from there for my bday last year lol someone gave her a giftcard for her bday but they don't make stuff to fit larger women so she just bough some stuff and gave it to me.
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:39 PM on May. 3, 2012

• I don't think the fabrics are worth the prices.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 4:42 PM on May. 3, 2012