peeing.

im 34 weeks and like normal, ive been getting up a few times a night to go to the bathroom. well just these last 2 days...ive been getting up about every hour. if she moves i have to go. if i lay the wrong way i have to go. is this normal? could she have dropped?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• All normal in the pregnancy stages.
    However to make sure get checked as this can be caused by a bladder infection also.
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 12:26 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• haha its normal...trust me..im in the same boat
    Anonymous

• yeah its normal....
    she may have dropped, if she has, youll notice that you can breathe easier and you can eat normal now...

i love that mine girl dropped lol.. its nice to be able to breathe again :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Unfortunately, it's normal. If you think something isn't right, you could see your doctor to be sure that it isn't a bladder infection/ UTI, but it sounds normal to me!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 12:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• It's normal during the later stages of pregnancy. She may have dropped some, and that puts prssure on your bladder. If you feel a heaviness down low, or notice that you can breathe easier than usual, then yeah, she's dropped some. Trust me, the peeing thing only gets worse with each baby, and then after you have had 2 or 3, your bladder is virtually useless to you anymore anyway. Always keep a mental note of where ALL bathroom signs are when you go out.... lol
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 12:32 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Hmmm, that sounds pretty normal to me.. If if really bugs ya, don't drink anything right before bed, it cuts down a little on how many times you're gettin up. No kidding... I get up at night feelin like I gotta pee 32oz... then drip drip... ugh. Hang in there!
    bun-n-ma-oven

Answer by bun-n-ma-oven at 1:57 PM on Jan. 27, 2009