Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to go to relationship counciling, does anyone know any free places to go?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (6)
  • Check your local health department they may have some free or sliding scale fee programs.

    Answer by legalmommy101 at 12:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

  • Try your health and human services in the county in which you live. It would be in the blue pages of your phone book.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

  • check into local churches

    Answer by angeladh82 at 12:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

  • Just about any church in your community will have a person on staff that will be very happy to see and try to help you.

    Answer by NannyB. at 12:28 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

  • if you are a religious person, you can try going to a church.. or check your local newspaper.

    Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:26 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

  • Some employers that supply medical insurance (even lots of HMO plans) cover counseling as a health benefit. You might have a limited number of doctors to choose from, but they'll be licensed and covered with little (or no) co pay.

    Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 5:33 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships
Why men act like children?

Next question overall (Pregnancy)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN