Anyone get pregnant on Lo-estrin 24? Just found out i am..

Anyone else get preggers on Loestrin 24? I just found out im pregnant and Im terrified. I love babies, but i have a 1 yr old daughter, and am not really in the position to have another kid for a few years.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wow - uh, no, and my dr. just put me on this, actually I'm supposed to start it after my next period- that would have to be a big shocker!! Did you take your medicine at the same time everyday? GL to you.
    Miracle_pg

Answer by Miracle_pg at 12:41 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Yes- same time everyday. Not supposed to have the withdrawal bleeding for a few more days but i just got a weird feeling and took a test and it popped up with a plus before I could put the damn thing on the counter
    Anonymous

• Oh my I am in my first month of this. Its the only kind I can take. This scares me.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 12:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Really!! I'm on my 2nd month of taking it. So far so good but I'm a little worried about any pill. It says it has a 1% fail rate when taking it properly!

I know your probably scared that your preg. again and to that let me say.....don't worry too much! I had my kids 1yr 10days apart. I was SOOO not ready for another baby but it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. You can do it & you'll be just fine!
    Dabugg698

Answer by Dabugg698 at 1:12 PM on Jan. 27, 2009