What is beauty? Do we have to be thin and tall ? or we must have colorful eyes and gorgeous hair.

i don't understand why other women consider themselves better than others?!!!!!!!!

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on May. 3, 2012 in Relationships

• My grandma used to tell me the story about Snow White, except she made Snow White very homely, but yet she was still the "fairest" in the land,, I would say oh how can that be,, when she got to the part about the Queen wanting Snow White's heart she would say she wants her heart because that is what makes someone beautiful.

Answer by kimigogo at 6:56 PM on May. 3, 2012

• symmetry is perceived as beauty

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:42 PM on May. 3, 2012

• Because the media dictates fashion and beauty trends and society clings to them. It is unfortunate.

Answer by NotTooWorried at 6:43 PM on May. 3, 2012

• It's a perception. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Answer by onelove1982 at 6:47 PM on May. 3, 2012

• I agree beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Hollywood would laugh at me yet my husband thinks I'm beautiful.

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 7:26 PM on May. 3, 2012

• I don't think one look or type is beautiful. I love the fact that I'm not a certain dress size or I have a certain type of hair color or eye color. I think if everyone was the same the world would be so boring. I think the most beautiful people in the world are ones that look very exotic. If we were all blond hair, blue eyed sticks the world would be a very boring place.

Answer by Bugzmomma at 6:56 PM on May. 3, 2012

• pecking order

Answer by Dardenella at 12:40 AM on May. 4, 2012

• is in the eye of the beholder...

Answer by smiley745 at 10:07 PM on May. 4, 2012