I have to do a research for ice melting and its danger , where should i start on looking ? what topics should my research contain?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on May. 3, 2012 in

• ice like global warming... ?
    NotTooWorried

Answer by NotTooWorried at 6:53 PM on May. 3, 2012

• I'd start by doing a bit of research on temperatures over the last 200 years or so. I think the National Weather Service and/or NOAA have archived that data.

The second part of your paper could look at both sides of the coin; is climate change accelerated by man made objects or is it merely a typical shift.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 6:56 PM on May. 3, 2012

• I bet if you just Google "global warming" you'll get all kinds of ideas for topics.
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 7:21 PM on May. 3, 2012

• Stay away from Wikipedia. You can look at the causes of ice melting, list and discuss them and the affects. What about adding a section on how to prevent ice melting?

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:52 PM on May. 3, 2012

• Do you own homework. We won't be there to help you on the test.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:09 AM on May. 4, 2012

• PartyGal: she's asking for suggestions for a PAPER not for us to take a test or do her homework. Part of the writing process is brainstorming and asking others for ideas is a part of that. I write a research paper every 6 weeks and I ask for ideas all the time. It sometimes help when a person is having writers block, doesn't know much about the topic they have to write on or are just sick of writing papers. It's not cheating, it's not getting someone else to do their homework. It is completely acceptable as part of the writing process.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:13 AM on May. 4, 2012

• The ANON's are usually kids who got on mom's CM account and ask for homework answers. Writing a paper in High School IS homework last time I checked??
    That's just my standard response. Judging by the lack of capitalization and the omission of the word "paper" I think I was making a pretty safe assumption.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:18 PM on May. 4, 2012