blahhhhhhhhh!!

ive had sex every single day the past week and a half sometimes twice a day, been bouncing on a ball, walking, eating spicy foods accupressure and sometimes doing the nipple thing...

and nothing... sigh. lol i know shell come when she is ready... and i respect that :) but i am just excited to see her!!

anyone else have this happen to them? where they try like EVERYTHING and NOTHING helps even the smallest amount? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I just ate half a pineapple : )
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 12:48 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Try Caster Oil
    FTBALLMOF2BOYS

Answer by FTBALLMOF2BOYS at 1:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I cleaned like there was no tomorrow.all that bending and sweeping and walking and nothing!I finally went into labor when I had to run my friends baby daddy down cuz she was about to push!Well I wobbled after him! lol
    Anonymous

• Walking did the trick with my first- I actually got the urge to walk. My 2nd came early- I wasn't ready but she was : )
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 3:49 PM on Jan. 27, 2009