help plez!

on friday i went to go see the gender of my baby and the doctor told me she cant see anything only three lines and she kept looking and still nothing and she said it looks like a hamburger so most likely its a girl or what???

mzfantasy

Asked by mzfantasy at 9:28 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• with my 1st the tech said there were three lines also, then she said she was 95% it was a girl. How far along are you??could you get another U/s in a few days??
    mamaof2748

Answer by mamaof2748 at 9:34 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• i was 20 weeks and five days
    mzfantasy

Answer by mzfantasy at 9:43 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• OK HUNNY DONT WORRY BUT YES IT DOES SOUND LIKE U ARE HAVING A BABY GIRL. BC WHAT THEY MEEN BY A HAMBURGER IS THING OF IT LIKE THIS A REAL HAMBURGER BUNS AND PATTY 3 LINES U KNO WHAT I MEEN BC IF THEY SAY IT IS A GIRL MORE THAN LIKELY ITS A GIRL . ARE U CARRYING MORE HIGH OR LOW?
    danielle10586

Answer by danielle10586 at 9:53 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• My guess is it is a girl! My daughter had the same three lines and they said that is typically what they see with girls. Are you happy about that? ;o)
    KarateBoMom

Answer by KarateBoMom at 9:54 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Hamburger means girl...3 lines... Yep Congrats on your baby girl:o)
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 10:01 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• i forgot to say that my 1st was a girl!!!
    mamaof2748

Answer by mamaof2748 at 10:15 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Sounds like a girl but the tech didn't want to sound like she knew 100% so she tried to remain objective. Congrats!
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 10:21 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Yes it is a girl
    Anonymous

• before you go out and do the pink thing, wait until the next ultrasound. I know alot of people want to know the sex of the baby but just as long as he/she is healthy that's all that should matter.
    I have three girls and they never once mentioned three lines or a hamburger!!
    crzybch

Answer by crzybch at 11:07 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• 3 lines normally mean a girl! thats what my midwife said when i found out the sex of my daughter lol
    Sweet_nothings

Answer by Sweet_nothings at 11:49 PM on Jul. 20, 2008