How do you handle dr appointments?

Do you take your child (mine is 21 mons) with you ? We have no family near by, DH works (AD AF) and it is close to impossible for him to take any time off. We dont have any friends who live near by either.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Health

• i take mine with me!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 12:37 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• i usually took mine but now i learned about drop off centers were you can drop them off for an hour or two for a reasonable rate. i haven't done that yet i just take mine still.
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 12:38 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I have to take mine with me. I had to go yesterday in fact...I've been sick and they had to do blood work. Now, when I have my annual exams, I don't take them. Not an appointment I need my children to be at with me. And when I was pregnant with my second, I always went in the morning when he was in day school.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 12:39 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I take my 2.5 yr old everywhere I go. I had to go to the neurologist yesterday and he came along. I do try to find someone to watch him, but she flaked on me (arg, I am still mad).
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 2:29 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I have taken Will with me to alot of appts. I had to because I worked in childcare where he was so the appts. where scheduled around school. The other night on the way to scouts I had a chiro appt. He has gone with me before but the other night he wanted to know everything that the doctor did to my back. The doctor actually had him put his hands over the docs and press down to crack my lower back. He now wants to be a chiro!
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 11:10 AM on Jan. 29, 2009