is anyone haven baby blues

i want another baby so bad that i trick myself into think that i am (when i know i am not). i am so bad about it that i think i feel movment its makein me crazy. me and my hubby where ttc but im haven a few health problems thats proventing it and know he is goin to deploy again soon if i could get pregnant right know he might be here for the bith. we have a daughter that is 17 months and he missed her birth and didnt come home till she was almost a year old and we dont want that to happen again. at this point we arent really sure that i am goin to be able to get pregnant again i am waitin on some test to come back form the doctor. i just want another one so bad. is anyone else haven baby blues?

mommy033

Asked by mommy033 at 12:39 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Im sorry your feeling this way, and thank you for having your DH as our nations protection. I would just try to enjoy your baby girl and have so much fun with her that you forget another one for now. She needs you to fill the Daddy role as well, as he is gone so often. I would do Daddy stuff with her, just to occupy your mind. I get that feeling sometimes. My youngest is turning 2 next month and he is our last as DH had a vasectomy. I know I will never have the baby smell and tiny clothes until we get our Grandchildren, but you know you still can have babies, its just a matter of time. Keep your head up, Momma!!
    kirstanbrown

Answer by kirstanbrown at 12:54 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I am with you all the way with the baby blus. I want just one more and soon!
    mysticfishtales

Answer by mysticfishtales at 1:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Im having baby blues too! Going through this is very hard. Do you know what the doctor is testing for? My doctor just did tests on me too
    Anonymous

• I am with you as well. My SO and I want a baby so bad. This would be our first together. We both have children from previous marriages; however, we desperately want one together. If we could get pregnant and have one we would be extremely happy. For the last few weeks I've been having some pregnancy symptoms too, then last Saturday I started. We both were so upset. Good luck to all of you out here who are going through the same feelings I am.
    Proudmomof82008

Answer by Proudmomof82008 at 3:53 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I would just to START my family! Feel LUCKY that you already have a child. I am 29 and don't even have one yet and have been trying. I have the blues for a different reason. We just want to get pregnant already! Dont take for granted what you ALREADY HAVE that other women WISH they did!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I feel ya! I have been trying to get pregnant for about a year, I have a 2 year old that took me clomid and a shot every month but this time I have been taking the pills and shot and nothing! It sucks! Everyone I work with is getting pregnant and it kills me. Take care and keep trying! My friend says to try and find something else to keep your mind of trying to get pregnant take up baby aerobics its great you you exercise with your baby you already have. Best of luck!
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I am having very much so the same feelings and I can relate because I do have another one. I have a step daughter and I wish so badly I could have a birth baby! My DH lost his job last year and now he is very aprehensive about getting PG bc of the $ part of everything, that is all he thinks about. I have PCOS and just had my first AF on my own in 3 years.. WHOOT WHOOT. but the celebration reminds me we are not PG and my support is not quite there from my DH so I have VERY bad baby blues, not to mention 6 of my friends are now pregnant and I found this all out over the last 4 weeks. UGH... when is it our time????? Thanks for posting this, you made me feel like i fit in somewhere!

sbherm

Answer by sbherm at 11:28 AM on Jan. 28, 2009