I think I have another kidney infection

I say think because it's not hurting too horribly bad yet, but I know what they feel like. This is like the 11th one I've had in 4 years. Do you think I should be concerned about my kidney? It's always on the right side.

Asked by Conmom456 at 12:24 AM on May. 4, 2012 in Health

• AZO! Walmart sells it.

Answer by FreeForAll at 12:25 AM on May. 4, 2012

• You probably have scar tissue on that kidney. I would drink cranberry juice daily, cut out pop/ salt and drink plenty of water. I have had a few as well. Mine is always on the right side too.
    With that many infections, it wouldn't hurt to get some further testing done to see if something else needs to be done as well as check to see if there are some preventative solutions or meds that could help. Good Luck.

Answer by LeJane at 12:48 AM on May. 4, 2012

• Drink lots of water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Eliminate caffeine and spicy foods. Take cranberry capsules every day. Eat blueberries every day. Urinate before and after sex.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:55 AM on May. 4, 2012

• Lots and lots of water -choose drinks carefully clear liquids. Reduce salt. Eat lots of fruits. Go to the doctor maybe it is something specific you are doing that you can change.

Answer by booklover545 at 1:41 PM on May. 4, 2012

• I would go to the doctors and check it out, it's better safe than sorry! hope all goes well. Kidneys are important!

Answer by 808tiare at 6:00 AM on May. 5, 2012