• In the Spotlight:

my sister is bleeding bright red blood with no blood clots

my sister is bleeding like i said and she asked me if she could be miscarring but i really dont know i dont remember what the doc told me to watch for after i lost my first baby shes freaking out because she has to stay at work until her shift is over i told her to go to the doc and screw the job if it gets worse but she has already soaked though a couple super tampons and some of those diaper looking pads could she be miscarring she took a blood test and it said shes not pg but our mom had tht happen and 8 months later here came my sister please help

bugbug07

Asked by bugbug07 at 12:46 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Is she pregnant or not? It sounds to me like she just got her period.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 12:47 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• she definitely could be miscarrying if she's soaking pads.. she should NOT be using tampons if she's pregnant that will only make it worse and get to the doctor ASAP!! Screw her job!! Miscarrying can be dangerous for the mom too if its not watched!!!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 12:49 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Blood tests don't usually lie! Take her a pregnancy test and let her do it on break and if it shows she is then I would leave and go to the emergency room! She can get a doctors excuse for work.
    coke2pep

Answer by coke2pep at 1:00 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Screw the job and make her go to the doc for peace of mind.
    erlsk

Answer by erlsk at 1:02 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Yea... her job can't make her stay! I think she should go get looked at by a health care pro...ya know...
    bun-n-ma-oven

Answer by bun-n-ma-oven at 1:51 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Well if the blood test was negative, than I really don't think it is possible that she could be pregnant. If she was pregnant, she shouldn't even be wearing tampons.... I would just go to the doctors, but I really just think she started her period???
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 2:51 PM on Jan. 27, 2009