Does your family have a game night?

My daughter and I do about once a month. Its fun. But we are both super competitive and we can get a little crazy.

booklover545

Asked by booklover545 at 8:30 AM on May. 4, 2012 in Just for Fun

• at least once a week..usually Saturday nights...but since its usually just me and ds, its game-night every night.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:05 AM on May. 4, 2012

• I tried when muy kids were younger-but it led to fighting or hurt feelings so it didn't last long. They are teens now and we will play a game occasionally-but it still usually ends up in arguments.... but now they are because one is tired of playing and the other wants to play more and then we go round and round about that with the one who wants to stop being mad that she has to continue
    bleh

Hubby and I used to play games a LOT...then video games got better and he won't touch a board game or card game now unless it's poker and for money : /

I do miss it
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:05 AM on May. 4, 2012

• Sometimes, it's really hard to do with our 3 yo because she's grabby and tries to toss the boards lol. We do like to play Rcl when she's asleep.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 8:32 AM on May. 4, 2012

• Most Sundays.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:04 AM on May. 4, 2012

• Not a set night but I love playing board games with my 10 and 12 yo's

Answer by missanc at 9:18 AM on May. 4, 2012

• Well, yeah - but we play games all the time! My son really loves to play chess and card games!
    We like to play Monopoly together on rainy days, too !! :)
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 11:38 AM on May. 4, 2012

• My husband and I have killer backgammon games at times. My kids are into video, computer and iPod games that no one plays any of the old time games. I don't even have a Monopoly set.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 10:31 PM on May. 4, 2012

• My dh and i play mad gab when the kids are sleeping and we play candyland with ds.
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 10:35 PM on May. 4, 2012

• Yes, we have a game night twice a week usually, one for card games and one for board games.
    Stacy2girlsMom

Answer by Stacy2girlsMom at 2:43 PM on May. 15, 2012