What brand do you use for facial cleanser, moisturizer, et.c.?

My skin has changed so much since dd was born, I am having a rough time figuring out what won't irritate it or break me out. Right now, Neutrogena Healthy Skin moisturizer and eye cream with their fresh foaming cleanser seems to be working ok. My favorite is still Philosophy Purity and hope in a jar, but damn it's pricey!

Asked by rhianna1708 at 9:31 AM on May. 4, 2012 in Beauty & Style

• Aveeno

Answer by dullscissors at 9:34 AM on May. 4, 2012

• I use Cetaphil cleanser and moisturizer.

Answer by whitepeppers at 9:42 AM on May. 4, 2012

• Oil of Olay

Answer by meooma at 9:45 AM on May. 4, 2012

• I use Yes to tomatoes skin cleanser, but that's because I'm prone to acne. For moisturizer, I like body shop's vitamin E moisture cream.

Answer by Eviesmommy at 10:49 AM on May. 4, 2012

• I use and love Philosophy Purity cleanser and Hope in a Jar for my moisturizer and other Philosophy products for my face.

Answer by Nos4 at 12:44 PM on May. 4, 2012

• Mary Kay Velocity face wash and moisturizer as well as the blemish control toner.

Answer by coala at 2:16 PM on May. 4, 2012

• My facial cleanser and eye cream are from Lush and my moisturizer is Olay.

Answer by beeky at 12:20 AM on May. 5, 2012

• I use Olay and Avon products for my face!

Answer by isismoon3 at 5:09 PM on May. 5, 2012

• I'm using Aveeno right now and like it...but you're right, Philosophy is the BEST! We've had to cut back and that was one of them :( Sadness!

Answer by Sarahbeth7 at 7:33 AM on May. 6, 2012

• Paula's Choice makes wonderful and affordable products for all skin types. I have just begun using her Earth Sourced line, but have tried and loved many other products. Order online only. There are often discounts. Not affiliated.

Answer by dflygirl7 at 8:10 AM on May. 7, 2012