Opinion?

Why is it that when people give an opinion they get bashed? It's an opinion not law! Just curious if it's not ok to put an opinion to a question with out being bashed? It hasn't personally happened to me YET but people are so hostile when it comes to OTHERS OPINIONS...

watersgirls

Asked by watersgirls at 1:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I think it's because some opinions are put forth in a very hostile way. Like really coming against someone in a rude and often ignorant way.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 1:07 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Opinion is one thing, judgement is another.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 1:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• asking for opinion to me is just brainstorming with others to see the outcome. Opinions are only your impression of a situation based on how you were raised has alot to do with what opinon you may have I think. How open minded you are.
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 1:10 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• You take your chances on here, when you answer a post. Sometimes it does not matter what you say. Some people will bash regardless.

Answer by louise2 at 1:13 PM on Jan. 27, 2009