Can I get sleep, or is just a dream???

My 21 month old daughter is making me daft! She will go through about 2 days of sleeping good then 3 months of waking up from 2 to 5 times a night. Hubby and I live with my parents while he goes to school, and I can't let her just cry b/c they go in and get her... Is there any suggestions to help her sleep all night??!!!

NewMom101

Asked by NewMom101 at 1:07 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Kids' Health

• We lived with my mom while dd was that age too, my mother didn't believe in the "cry it out" method either, I guess it is just a grandma thing. Have you tried co-sleeping? if your daughter awakes in the night to the comforting sight of mommy it may ease her back to sleep more easily. what are you doing as a bedtime routine? on the nights she does sleep well perhaps you should try to repeat the same routine every night a bedtime ritual will help, it helped my baby she refused to sleep alone until we had to keep a military style sceduele for bed 1.bath2.book3.bed. this worked for us finnally!
    GINSMUM123

Answer by GINSMUM123 at 1:40 PM on Jan. 27, 2009