Has anyone tried the acai berry and colon cleans diet?

I am thinking of trying this but I have some questions. Like is there anything that you need to worry about like running to the bathroom after eating?

mommy2each

Asked by mommy2each at 1:22 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I don't know about the berry but anything with "colon cleanse" yeah, you need to stay by the bathroom for a few days.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:34 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• Um i really hope you didn't get it through gns b/c they will take your money we had to cancel ore debit card ands i found out it doesnt even have the berry stuff in it is got cian pepper and a bunch of dumb shit. My husband went to the bank b/c of some charges on our debit card come to find out the bank told us its a fraud comp. Google is trying to get their adds of their search but is having a difficult time. check your bank statements and you might get a little surprise a month later. if you got it through GNS> hope you didn't though. If you did you can nip it in the but early though.
    mthroftwoboys

Answer by mthroftwoboys at 11:55 AM on Feb. 25, 2009