Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have any of you touched snail bait pellets?

Because I was putting some in my garden but I didn't know i should of used gloves and I did it with my bare hands yesterday and I felt sick all night. I started feeling very shaky and warm and sweaty. Also very nauseas and I had to go to the restroom often. My hands feel like theyre stinging a lilttle. My body is still warm. I didn't know whether to go to the doctor or not and if I did what would they give me.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on May. 4, 2012 in Home & Garden

Answers (5)
  • Hospital. Those things can do serious damage to your kidneys and liver.

    Answer by FreeForAll at 4:37 PM on May. 4, 2012

  • What FFA says. Any time you're going to use poison, wear protective clothing.

    Answer by BrawnwynII at 4:39 PM on May. 4, 2012

  • ER

    Answer by meooma at 5:04 PM on May. 4, 2012

  • Call a poison hotline also to see what you can do for now.

    Answer by Sarah961 at 3:24 AM on May. 5, 2012

  • What Sarah said. Call the poison control hotline in your area.

    Answer by robinkane at 10:26 AM on May. 7, 2012

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.