my hubby is not talking to me.do I talk to him or should i not?He has not talked to me for 5 days .first few days I tried to forget and I massaged him at first he refused then he gave me to massage his body I even kiss and mastubuted

now it`s the sixth day I am tired of talking to a man who shows no responce.so what do I do now .I have baby girl who is 15 month old

asatyal

Asked by asatyal at 1:29 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• HUH?
    Anonymous

• Yes, talk to him. Just be pleasant and talk about normal stuff without mentioning whatever it is that the problem is. Later on when you are both talking again perhaps you can work it out. If he is mad at you for something you did or said, then an apology is needed.

Answer by Bmat at 1:36 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• what? why is he not talking to you? did you make him mad? Im sure there is a reason he isnt talking to you i think we need more information.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:37 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I would have never masturbated a man who did not speak to me..
    I would tell him to grow up and stop acting like a little boy..you all are not in 5th grade, you are married...
    If he never talks again, maybe he will hear you slam the door after you leave.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:49 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• i think u are using masturbated wrong
    Anonymous

• I have read that OP 5 times now and I'm still not completely sure what you are saying. You masturbated or you jerked him off?
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:57 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• give him the cold sholder.... in a week if it hasnt worked leave him the page from the local paper of appartment with a sicky note saying "get over it or get out!"
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:59 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• First, stop what you are doing. it's not getting you anywhere except to degrade yourself and you are worth more than that. Then look at what put the two of you into this "nonspeaking" mess in the first place. Did something happen? Did you do something? Did he? Is whatever happened forgivable or is the marriage over? MY MIL once offered me this advice: NOTHING is worth the silent treatment. She used to do that to her DH and she quickly learned that life was way too short. What if something terrible happened to you? Would your DH still feel justified in giving you the silent treatment? If you can't resolve the problem together then maybe its time to end things.
    Anonymous

• Dude I am with Munch maybe I am dumb but I just didn't get it WTH are you talking about?
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I'm so confused.......................................did you masturbate or did you masturbate him?

IS THIS EVEN A REAL QUESTION I WONDER?
    Anonymous