The name Micah Uwe for our new addition!!

and if your wondering uwe is german and my husband grandfathers name plus his middle name!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on May. 4, 2012 in Baby Names

• Micah yes
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 8:45 PM on Mar. 18, 2014

• Micah Hunter born on 5/16/12 5 pounds 15 ounces 17 inches long at 4:25pm!! we decided against uwe for a middle name becuase i wasnt comfortable with it after all!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:28 AM on Jun. 1, 2012

• love Micah!
    SawyerBooMomma

Answer by SawyerBooMomma at 12:53 PM on May. 29, 2012

• dont name your child eww please because thats exactly what it looks like from an outsiders prospective
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 11:13 PM on May. 15, 2012

• Micah is a cute name. Uwe isn't the most appealing name, but I definitely understand the meaning behind it. :)
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:29 PM on May. 11, 2012

• I like it because it's a family name. There's not many times you will use the middle name anyways. And the w in german is pronounced with a v, so uva? I like it. My cousins middle name is Johan (yo- han)
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:06 PM on May. 8, 2012

• Micah is one of my favorite names! And I love the tradition of using a family name for a midddle, so works for me. Best wishes.
    macbudsmom

Answer by macbudsmom at 12:29 PM on May. 7, 2012

• I like Micah, but Uwe just doesn't cut it. When it appears on his high school diploma and college diplomas are you sure that's what you want. Most people are going to try to pronounce it YOU-WEE and think of some midwesterner smelling something bad.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 2:09 PM on May. 6, 2012

• Love it! Family names are important. My DH is from TN and we named our son Jackson. Everyone was like "wah, wah it's overused." LIttle did they know my DH's name is Jackson and the name has been in the family for 8 generations! :) Do what you want! :)
    Sarahbeth7

Answer by Sarahbeth7 at 7:41 AM on May. 6, 2012

• Love Micah.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 8:10 PM on May. 5, 2012