strep B ?

Have any moms had a postive strep b with one pregnancy and had to have medicine during delivery but then the next pregnancy you did not have a positive strep B and didn't need the iv?

babyspots17

Asked by babyspots17 at 1:47 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did. I had it with my second baby then with my third my result was negative.
    Anonymous

• This is my first and just found out i cameout negative for the step b so im happy but i know somepoeple who have hadit and then second baby came and they didnt have it so GL!
    Anonymous

• yep! I've had 3 babies & w/ my second one I tested posative & had to take the meds but with the 1st & 3d didn't test posative. My doc said that it's always in your body but if the level gets too high then you test posative. idk what makes it fluctuate though.
    Vballchick

Answer by Vballchick at 2:54 PM on Jan. 27, 2009