I hate exercize...

Soo I was wondering if any of you ladies could point me in the direction of a good diet?? Im not looking for fast results I have plenty of time to lose wieght, bit I have no idea where to start.. Id appreciate the help.

lovencasper5307

Asked by lovencasper5307 at 1:55 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I would go onto weight watchers online. They have tons of meal plans, it's not expensive and you have unlimited choices in food. :) Weight watchers has worked for all of my friends that have been on it. :)
    ColorMeCurvy

Answer by ColorMeCurvy at 1:58 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• You should buy the book (or barrow) Body for Life. It is amazing, healthy, and practical. You do have to exercise though, sorry, lol.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 1:59 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I used to hate exercise as well...but I've grown to really really enjoy it. I'd say diet alone won't bring you the results you want. You need diet and exercise to really enjoy the benefits. Start slow and as you start to see results it gets addicting,
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 2:01 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Go here:  http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm

It will calculate how many calories a day you can have to lose weight.  Then break that down into 40% protein, 30% carbohydrates and 30% fat.  As long as you stay within those guidelines you can eat how every you want and lose.  That way you don't feel deprived and want to cheat.

desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 2:04 PM on Jan. 27, 2009