Octomom and porn adult content

Would you ever do porn just to keep a roof over your families head? I think that woman is a mess, I actually feel bad for her family.

Mrs_Harsh

Asked by Mrs_Harsh at 3:10 AM on May. 5, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• At 83 I don't think I could get anybody to pay to watch me. Of course they might pay me to put my cloth back on.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 2:31 PM on May. 5, 2012

• 1. if i had the body for it..i'd want to be successful, y'know?
    2. if i'd exhausted ALL other avenues.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:51 PM on May. 5, 2012

• Someone needs to step in and get her the mental help she is screaming for. She needs help, she knows she needs helps, she's a complete mess.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:32 PM on May. 5, 2012

• I cant say that I would or would not, I would do most anything to taek care of my family I have learned not to say I would NEVER do something. Do I think I would no, but hey, I have not been put in that situation yet. Hope not to either
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 3:19 AM on May. 5, 2012

• No there are other ways to make money... and porn and octomom are two words that shouldn't go together
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 3:49 AM on May. 5, 2012

• I'd be a surrogate if I really needed money.  I'd make a lot more and I wouldn't have to bleach my junk.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 7:13 AM on May. 5, 2012

• When I was a single mom of 3 I did a lot of things to keep a roof over our heads and food in our tummies that previously I would have said I would never do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on May. 5, 2012

• Everyone has a line they say they will not cross. About 5 feet past it is the real line, which they'll only discover when they're actually in the situation.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:08 PM on May. 5, 2012

• Well, she used her uterus like a circus clown car..lol!
    iwicked

Answer by iwicked at 11:03 PM on May. 5, 2012

• I can understand being desperate to keep food in your families' mouth and a roof over their heads, but honestly I think she brought this on herself. She TRIED to have that many babies and she is a complete moron. I don't think I would ever do porn, if it came to that I would probably just be a stripper (I would be a broke one though).
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 5:56 AM on May. 5, 2012