where can i find a greay guy

im a single mom and lonley i need a guy to take care of me and my daughter but i cant find a good guy where can i go to find a good guy and advice.

britt-britt

Asked by britt-britt at 9:43 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• you dont need a man .. my mother has 6 kids and she raised us all on her own the one man that was here for her for 3 yrs was a drunk and he ended up stabbin her and shes single again and its the best thing that happen to her ... ( she can date as meny men as she wants to ... you can have a diffrent man every night just remember ) dont be a hoe
    drezmama

Answer by drezmama at 9:46 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• www.eharmony.com
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 9:53 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I concur that you do not need a man to take care of you and your child. Single moms are successful in many ways! You've got a computer, check out the resources available! If you don't have a job, get one. But to answer your question about finding a great guy. I believe that they are in church. Good luck to you.
    MIMI_3

Answer by MIMI_3 at 10:12 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I used Yahoo personals for a while before I met my fiance. I met a lot of great people, but nothing worked out. It did get me back in the dating game and comfortable going out and feeling good about myself. I didn't meet my fiance online, tho. We met... um.... in a bar through mutual friends (I'm not recommending bars, it was a fluke). Or maybe some of your friends could set you up. Let them know you're looking in case they know someone who would be perfect for you. And no, you don't NEED a man... but lonliness sucks!!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:38 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• It sounds like you don't actually need a man. Please don't go for a guy because you need him to take care of you, go out with them because you like them and they like you. But, someone found me on myspace after I started "tweaking" my page. Good luck :)
    You could also look up dating services on the net.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• match.com.. i met my boyfriend of myspace *shrugs*
    Sweet_nothings

Answer by Sweet_nothings at 12:35 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• You shouldn't have to NEED some man (especially not the father of the children) to support you. Being a single mother isn't easy but thats where you are and you have to be strong and handle the life god has given you.
    It is nice to have someone around to love and care for you but you shouldn't be out looking for someone to take care of you. As far as where to look for a guy.... not the club or bars. I would try taking up a hobby, going to a gym, taking a class, or whatever interests you and meeting someone with the same interests as you.
    JJzMaMa87

Answer by JJzMaMa87 at 12:41 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• start by learning to take care of you and your daughter yourself. great guys do not like being used.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 2:19 AM on Jul. 21, 2008