would you rather be extremely overweight or extremely underweight? (and not be able to lose or gain weight)

this just for fun :)

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 2:01 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Karen if you weren't trying to be mean than why did you cut someone down by calling them fat? I don't know about anyone else, but that to me seems like you are trying to be mean.
    Anyhow, I think being extremely underweight would be worse just for the reasons hypersquirrel put down as her answer. Also I wanted to ask Hypersquirrel, have your doctors told you you were unhealthy? Or do you just think you are unhealthy. If you are eating right and exercising and there are no other medical problems, then I think you are fine.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 2:33 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• underweight and still eat everything in site!!! i have a friend that is teeny tiny and throws herself a party when she can reach 105. she still eats all the good stuff. i wish i could eat a batch of brownies and not worry about 20 pounds attached to my butt!!!!
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 2:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• i mean like anorexic skinny. not cute skinny lol :) thats how i was before i was pregnant.. no i can't get these last 25 lbs off haha i don't care though.. but i mean like 85 lbs(underweight)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Honestly, I'd rather be extremely under weight since we are talking about it being extreme here.
    Anonymous

• and yep, I'd rather look anorexic than obese. lol. Neither one is good! but since this is just for fun.
    Anonymous

• I have always been underweight, not so much now, but I would def. rather be underweight than extremly overweight
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 2:09 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• i agree id rather be underweight too
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:10 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• jumping ropepersonally i would rather be over weight. It is so much easier to lose weight than to gain. I myself am very underweight . It is very hard to eat healthy and gain weight. There is just not a lot of people or things out there to help you. If you are over weight you can eat healthy, an smaller portions, exercise , grooups you can join,surgeries, pills and everything else. You try downing a box of little debbies and still not gaining weight. try to get a doctor to give a damn that you need to gain weight they look at you like are you crazy your not fat. they tell you consume healthy calories to gain weight still waiting on that weight doc. It is harder to slow down a metabolism than to speed one up.

hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 2:10 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• i think id rather be underweight.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:11 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• If I could still have healthy working organs and everything, if I had to choose, I would be underweight. I would never want to be obese. :( Not that I would want to look anorexic, but as far as the health concerns and being able to still do things, I would have to choose being skinny.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 2:11 PM on Jan. 27, 2009