Do you help for parties or do you just show up?

Before I use to love to just show up and have fun. But after having my youngest and last child. I been helping with parties like crazy! any party babies first ones, showers, family members, friends, etc...I am now enjoying to contribute my crafty ideas and imagination that comes alive, now I am excited to help out with food as well! So much fun!

808tiare

Asked by 808tiare at 7:37 AM on May. 5, 2012 in Home & Garden

• Depends on who is having the party. If it's just a random classmate of DD's, then no, I do not help. If it is for a close friend of DD's or for/being thrown by a close friend of mine, then I will do anything I can to help.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 7:45 AM on May. 5, 2012

• It depends on the party and who is hosting. If someone is having a party that has been to my house and has helped me, I would help out if needed. If it is my first time at someone's house, I go as a guest and enjoy myself.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 7:53 AM on May. 5, 2012

• That is essential to know the person. As for me, I am willing to help a friend of a friend if I am capable to do it. I'm sure it will be till I get frazzled.
    808tiare

Comment by 808tiare (original poster) at 7:57 AM on May. 5, 2012

• What do you mean by helping? Are you talking about helping clean up or help serving food? Or are you talking about planning the party? If so, are these moms asking you for your ideas?
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:13 AM on May. 5, 2012

• You wanna come over and do my next party? I HATE party planning.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:22 AM on May. 5, 2012

• I love planning parties too.. right now I'm planning my sil babyshower and dh's 30th in July.. But if it is not my immidate family i just show up but i always stay for the clean up.
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 8:27 AM on May. 5, 2012

• At Swasson I would if I could, and yes planning. Or contributing ideas, I just agreed to make some desert for on coming up and maybe sometimes I will help clean. I don't care to clean up after. But I find that I will for very very good friends or my family.
    808tiare

Comment by 808tiare (original poster) at 8:36 AM on May. 5, 2012

• I just show up unless the host asks me to do something specific.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:17 PM on May. 5, 2012

• I always offer to help ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:29 PM on May. 7, 2012