what is your baby's favorite toy?

ex: exercauser, walker, johny jump up, jumperoo, swing, bouncer?

trying to figure out what to get for my son

momofaprodigy

Asked by momofaprodigy at 2:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my 2 y/o DD loves this monkey that was my dads when he was a kid "Zippy" and cars
    my 1 y/o loves stuffed animals and balls actually they both love balls
    i think my girls are kinda funny mostly boy toys is what they love!
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 2:08 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• My daughter LOVED her jumperoo. She wanted to jump so badly that we had her in it at 3.5 months! Even at it's lowest setting, we had to put phone books under her feet. She simply loved that thing and would jump and jump and jump! I really liked that it was free-standing and I could put it anywhere I wanted - even in the middle of the kitchen floor while cooking dinner. She happily played with it until she was about 11 months. Once she could walk, she didn't like being confinded in something she couldn't get in and out of at will.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 2:14 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• my daugters favorite toy is my hair. its her lovey at this point. It drives my bannas:)
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 2:14 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• my 6 month old loves his dumptruck. it has a few buttons that make noise, the dumper part clicks when it moves and the 'man' comes out of the top so baby can chew on his head. he really seems to like it.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:14 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Alot of babies are happy with random houshold things. My 2 year old loves hangers and laundry baskets. My 4 year old loves anything that can be made into a gun and my 8 year old has a weird obsession with shoe strings! When they were babies though anything that rolled around was enough for them.
    Anonymous

• My 12 month old is obsessed with the remote and spoons.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 2:47 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• My 1 year old also walks around with bowls on his head.
    lagunalove08

Answer by lagunalove08 at 3:34 PM on Jan. 27, 2009