Preschool woes...

My four year old and I are relocating to Fort Worth, TX. She has gone to an in home daycare up to this point, but she really seems ready to make the transition into preschool. I am WAY more nervous than she is... Since we are moving, does anyone have any great sources of information or reccommendations for preschools in the Fort Worth, TX area?

Amber5128

Asked by Amber5128 at 2:14 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• You should join a group on here or google it!
    Anonymous

• I don't know but you might try dexonline and look up daycare/preschools and then google "reviews" of the ones you've seen. Also, check the grade school closest to where you're going to live and stop in there and ask which ones are nearby. The best answer will come from other parents. Ft. Worth is a cool and hip place now and very family oriented. I visited a year ago when we almost relocated, I was pleasantly surprised. I think it'll be great!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:21 PM on Jan. 27, 2009