how many teeth?

my 6 month old girl is working on her 3 tooth is that normal? and i breastfeed how do i get her to stop bitting when she eats?

kellygurl87

Asked by kellygurl87 at 2:17 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• mine is working on her 2nd.. by the age of 6 mnths my niece had 4 and my nephew didn't get any until 9 months.. all babies are different. Especially when it comes to teeth!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 3:04 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• oh sorry missed the other part of the question. I don't bf.. but I've heard that if you say 'ouch' really loud and startle her with it she will get that she hurts you. You have to be consistent and yell, take her off and tell her NO very firmly and let her back on. It was what I was going to do if I was bf-ing a teether.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 3:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• My son is 5 months and is cutting his third tooth. He has his front botton two, and just cut bark of one of his back teeth.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:21 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• that was supposed to say part* not bark lol.
    jessicarae787

• My daughter is almost 9 months and just has the bottom two which came in around 6.5 mo. I've never been bitten. I always nurse her before feeding her any baby food. They're less likely to bite when they are hungry.
    flalbert

Answer by flalbert at 4:23 PM on Jan. 27, 2009