How do I get the Rich Text Widget to work?

I have tried on several attempts to add the rich-text widget and a code to my page. I am not computer illiterate, but I cannot get that widget to wok!! I copy and paste the widget just like I am supposed to but all shows up on my pages is the code...any ideas?

KarateBoMom

Asked by KarateBoMom at 9:57 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I had the same problem! I just ended up getting rid of it. Hope someone can answer your question!
    all4Jordan

Answer by all4Jordan at 10:48 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I don't think you can put code in the rich text widget...only text and pictures/videos. CM is very against random HTML on your page. They design the widgets and they only work with that specific whatever. Like the bubble popper only plays the bubble popper game, not other games. And the ticker widgets will only allow code from that site, not other sites (I tried and it gave me an "invalid code" message).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:50 AM on Jul. 21, 2008