Quirky kids?

Do your kids have any quirks? My 3 year old has to play with my ears when he is tired. Or he'll put his hand up my sleeve. And his older brother used to have to touch our faces while he was going to sleep. My 1 year old doesn't have any yet but I'm on the lookout!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah my dd likes to rub my arm when shes sleepy and comb my hair when shes bored.

Answer by gemgem at 2:20 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• My middle child's "security blanket" is actually a full size pillow that she carries all around the house with her. It's just a cheap pillow and she refuses to let us put a pillowcase on it. So we end up washing it all the time and have replaced it a few times. She won't sleep without it and it's the first thing she asks for when I pick her up from daycare.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 2:34 PM on Jan. 27, 2009