I CHEATED!

last night i was haing probs with df and he pretty much told me we were broken up for right now...my ex came over because hes like my best friend...and i slept with him...idk what to do should i tell my df? or should i just let it go? hes cheated on me before so idk if thats evening the score or just being an idiot that cont control her self :( what do i do? my ex also wants to keep doing it...and idk whats gona happen with everything...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• If he cheated before and if this happened with you last night, I would suggest ending the relationship.This is way too much drama and it's immature. Just leave each other alone, it sounds like a headache. Cheating is never okay.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 2:26 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I definitly think that you should NOT get married. I think being an idiot that couldn't control herself is more like it. Evening the score? Really? That is not healthy.
    Anonymous

• Yupe I agree....you both are immature....
    There is no trust...there is nothing..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Did you use protection?
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:27 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I don usually insert judgement when answer a question, but in this case I do agree that you are not mature enough for marriage and neither is he.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 2:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• End the relationship now and for good. Like others have replied, neither of you are mature enough to be in a relationship. Neither of you obviously cares for the other nearly as much as you say you do because if you did? You both would have put one anothers feelings before your own and would have never cheated in the first place. By doing this it just proves that neither one of you loves each other nor do you have any respect for each other, yourselves, or the relationship. End it now before it gets worse so you can each go on with your own lives.
    Anonymous

• I agree with pretty much everyone else both of you sound very immature and not ready to commit I think you should just go your separtate ways and be thankful that you figured this out before you got married and ended up divorced
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:35 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• To answer your "evening the score" comment? Grow up. Real relationships are not built on scores. Until you realize that and realize what relationships ARE made of, then yes, you are acting like an irresponsibile idiot.
    Anonymous

• You ladies are all fucking rude. cant you see this girl is upset. he broke it off with her DERRRR hes the idiot. and i think that if any of you were put in this situation youd do the same thing. its not immaturity, 50% of men cheat and 40% of women cheat and that is based on true fact and 80% of the tinme the relationship goes on. how is it that you people have the right to judge but would be upset if someone judged you? why dont you grow up and not be so judgmental. what if your child was put in this situation. you cant control them. i know if my daughter did that i wouldnt be all like omg your such an idiot youre immature. arent we here to help eachother? not bash. grow up.
    Anonymous

• If he has cheated and now you have too I suggest ending BOTH relationships. Your ex will not be able to trust you knowing you cheated on your DF. This relationship is not fair to either of you so even though you love each other I dont think it was meant to be...BUT I could be wrong and this makes you BOTH better people. I would tell him but thats just me. Guilt can weigh in heavily I imagine on something like this. I couldnt carry around that burden on myself.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:50 PM on Jan. 27, 2009