I'm in Tears. My husband.

My husband cheated on me. Then left me and my daughter. He ended our lease, Called Cps on me the cops on me. Wouldn't pay me anything to help with our daughter. Took our only car. Left me high an d dry.All the time I'm taking care of our daughter. 

So I went and got a temporary Child and Spousal support order. They gave me half his check. Now he wants me to sign a a Quickie Divorce from Florida that will be done in 30 days. So that I can get Goverment aid??? Are you kidding. I should give up 3 grand a month for over a year to go on public assistance. after he has done all that to me. He is so messed up in the head. He has many isues, PTSD, Deppression. God help me! We Live in VA.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on May. 5, 2012 in Relationships

• Don't do it. You deserve to receive as much as you can get from him!
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 8:00 PM on May. 5, 2012

• Why are you giving him a single moment of your time. Ignore his demands for a quickie divorce, meet with your attorney and do things on your time scale, not his.

How long ago did he leave you?
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 8:00 PM on May. 5, 2012

• I am so sorry. Just know you aren't alone. Do not do the quickie divorce, of course he wants that. Get a lawyer, make him pay.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:00 PM on May. 5, 2012

• – collapse
    He makes 6 grand a month?! No one needs that much money!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:03 PM on May. 5, 2012 (hidden) + expand

• – collapse
    So someone who has PTSD and depression, who had no choice in developing the conditions because of genetics is messed up in the head to you? Wow. Maybe you should think twice before you talk. That's low.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on May. 5, 2012 (hidden) + expand

• ^^ someone sounds bitter lol. Don't do it op, screw him!!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 8:07 PM on May. 5, 2012

• He's been gone 3 months, Anon sorry I don't have time to care about his illness anymore with him putting me on the streets, and taking our only car. I have been a stay at home mom. So no I don't give a rats butt about what he's suffering from.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:10 PM on May. 5, 2012

• How do I sound bitter?
    Anonymous

• Pardon my language...but FUCK THAT. Nope. No way. He married you, made children with you, and then decided to abandon you and give you hell in the process. Nope. He can keep right on paying.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:14 PM on May. 5, 2012

• How long does your support order go for?
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 8:14 PM on May. 5, 2012