Planned Parenthood

I have always gone to planned parenthood for my bc and don't have a regular doctor-has anyone ever gone there for any questions about ttc ?

Asked by brookelynn2609 at 2:34 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Honestly, without being rude, you need to have health insurance. Your health insurance can recommend a Dr if you don't know anyone. If you can't afford health insurance you should wait to have a baby.

Answer by mlregalado at 6:11 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• TTC is not their job.

Answer by mlregalado at 6:08 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I worked for Planned Parenthood as an employee and then as a volunteer. The DO have "real" doctors there. Most clinics do not even perform abortions. They are in the business of trying to prevent pregnancies. The doctors there are gynecologists, not obstetricians. You'll need to get an OB/GYN who is in the business of helping women to conceive/carry/give birth, etc. For the record, most OB/GYNs who work in hospitals also perform abortions. I wish you well with your decision to have a baby!! :)

• Planned Parenthood doesnt even have real doctors there Nurse Practioners they only deal with birth control, hiv tests, and abortions. I had the same question as you and I called them and they said they wont help with ttc

• You won't get any help from them trying to conceive, they're in the business of killing babies, not helping women to have them. You'll do better going to a regular OB.

• I really think you'd have better luck with a regular OB. I doubt they have anyone there with training for ttc issues, but it couldn't hurt to give them a call.

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 2:46 PM on Jan. 27, 2009