How would this make you feel???

How would you feel if your DH or SO was looking up surgeries to change they way you looked "down South"? My DH has been looking at surgeries saying he is doing it because I'm unhappy with the way I look and there are options to help me feel better about myself. I feel that he doesn't like it and wants to change me, but don't want to say so in fear of hurting my feelings. I guess I just feel like he is unhappy with me and he's trying to find ways to change me. Maybe I'm over reacting......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• you say that he says it's because "you're unhappy with the way you look down there" Is this the case? if you are the one who said you are unhappy with it than maybe he is just trying to help you. Unless he is criticising you himself
    Anonymous

• Have you brought up anything you were unhappy with to him? If so I agree with Anon 12:39. He might just be trying to help you feel better. Sometimes men don't realize when a woman starts complaining about herself, she doesn't want him to fix it, just listen. Which is kind of unfair to the guy because then he starts trying to find out a way to fix it then he gets in trouble because his wife thinks he agrees! Kind of like saying "i'm so fat!" then getting mad at him when he buys you a piece of exercise equipment! which I've done and I'm trying to mend my ways hehe! So unless he is criticizing you, then don't be too upset with him.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the above posts
    Anonymous

• Are you unhappy with the way you look? The best is to talk it out and get some straight answers. Tell him you want his honesty even if he thinks it will hurt your feelings. If you are unsatisfied with that portion of yourself and you have expressed that to him it seems like he is just trying to help.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:59 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I'm not trying to be rude but are you sure he wasn't looking up tightening surgery?
    There is a procedure like that. Also, if you didn't say you were self-concious over your "female part' that's odd that he would look it up.
    Did you say you hated how you looked down there or something?
    Anonymous

• i've been there, my hubbs told me he didn't lie my boobs after my first daughter and jumped on the breast implant train as soon ii sad anything about not liking them...and keeps going on about how i HAVE to get a c-cup because he's supporting me in it..
    i personally felt really crappy until i told him to shove off cause he's the only reason i felt bad about myself.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 3:40 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I'm unhappy about how i look and my bf says the same thing
    he bought me workout clothes and a pilates ball hahaha
    I think he's thinking he's helping you out by offering support, in odd ways but that is why men are from mars and we are from venus :)
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 7:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2009