Best and fastest working Anti Diarreal?

Ok, so I have really really bad watery diarrea, i have had it since about 3am lastnight, it wouldnt be so bad except the fact that 1. the bathroom upstairs is not usable, and 2. My boyfriends funeral is today.... i can not miss that.... I have tried pepto but that did not work at all..... i need help here ladies..... please tell me what you think is the best and fastest working anti diarrea meds.

clarasmommy08

Asked by clarasmommy08 at 2:50 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Health

• Pepto-Bismol doesn't work for me either (I hate that crap) Kaopectate (sp??) works really good for me and hubby. I am very sorry for your loss :( Keep your head up hun, I know it is really hard right now, but keep going for your baby...Each day will get better.

CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 2:54 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• ammodium ad.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 3:14 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Yes, Ammodium AD does work!!!I use it everytime I have this problem.

Sympathies go out to you for the loss of your boyfriend.
    Jeffsmom87

Answer by Jeffsmom87 at 10:22 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• coconut- eat like 2 teaspoons few times a day-works wonders and is safe and natural
    cabinlover

Answer by cabinlover at 10:31 PM on Jan. 28, 2009