Do your answers reflect your mood?

Or do you think you would answer the same regardless of how you were feeling at the time?

kmath

Asked by kmath at 2:56 AM on May. 6, 2012 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't let my bad vibes screw other peeps day..
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 4:00 PM on May. 6, 2012

• Most of the times it's how I would normally respond. There are those times where I'm supper bitch and rude and those deffinatly reflect my mood. I try to not answer when I'm in those moods but it happens.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 2:58 AM on May. 6, 2012

• My answers definetly reflect my mood!

However, the questions you're asking tonight are exactly how I would answer regardless of my mood, lol

Have you asked your 10 questions yet? LOL
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 3:01 AM on May. 6, 2012

• They did the other day but usually no. I was in such a bad mood a few days ago and I just couldn't shake it
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 4:06 AM on May. 6, 2012

• Pretty much ... If I am in a snarky bitchy mood, it almost a given that my answers will carry a bit of that.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 3:41 AM on May. 6, 2012

• I think my answers are mostly the same. If I have had little sleep or it is a particularly difficult,painful day I mht be a little snarkyir.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:50 AM on May. 6, 2012

• I try not to say anything when I'm in a horrible mood, especially questions that ask for advice.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:58 AM on May. 6, 2012

• My answers do reflect my mood, even though i try to keep my "mood" out of it.
    SolaraDarkset

Answer by SolaraDarkset at 11:18 AM on May. 6, 2012

• Sometimes you catch a bit of my cranky attitude, but usually they are how I would respond.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:22 AM on May. 6, 2012

• i try to keep it light when i am on here
    so usually my answers are on the silly side

but... if someone states something that gets under my skin (rude or stupid comment on one of my hot button soapbox issues) i can be in the best mood and still be able to answer harshly and to the point

overall, if i am cranky, i am not on here, or come on here to have silly time and forget the real life struggles that i have to fight
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:06 PM on May. 6, 2012