Do you think you would get married again?

If something happened to your DH, do you think you could ever get married again? Would it make a difference if it was a divorce or death?

kmath

Asked by kmath at 3:00 AM on May. 6, 2012 in Relationships

• honestly I don't think I could. Dearth or divorce doesn't matter.
    SolaraDarkset

Answer by SolaraDarkset at 10:47 AM on May. 6, 2012

• No. I would be perfectly happy being single and alone. Maybe would want to have a little fun once in awhile, but have no need to be married. I would look for that same attitude in those I would date.
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 10:33 AM on May. 6, 2012

• no. My husband is my one and only. No one could replace him

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:56 AM on May. 6, 2012

• no, I wouldn't....The way I feel about my husband would change if it were divorce but I wouldn't want to marry again, if he died, I'd still feel the same way about him and wouldn't even date again
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:40 AM on May. 6, 2012

• I am thinking financially right now. If my DH died. He is retired Army. I would get a Survivors benefit check each month. So I could not remarry. Or I would loose that money. Their is a rule in place that after like 55 or 60 I would be able to remarry. And still keep the check. I am 51 right now. I really do not think I would remarry. they new guy would have to be a really good guy to me to remarry. My DH is a great DH.

Answer by louise2 at 8:33 AM on May. 6, 2012

• oh HELL no. the first fuck up is enough to hold me over for a lifetime.

not to say i'd never be in a commited relationship again, but marriage, never again.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:41 AM on May. 6, 2012

• For me I do not think it would make a difference. My plan is that we die withing a minute of each other. Wewill see if I get my wish lol.. No I do not think I could ever find someone that I would want to be with f DH and I were not together.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:48 AM on May. 6, 2012

• Only if he was super rich, ready to die and willing to leave me a nice chunk of change ... doesn't have to leave me everything, just a nice chunk.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 3:45 AM on May. 6, 2012