Is there anyone in your family who you don't really care to be around?

I have a cousin, who now i can't hardly stand to be around her. I mean she is kind of a little whore in my book.She is like 21 years old and has had countless boyfriends/sleeping buddies, whatever you want to call them. It never goes anywhere. Every time i look at my space there is a new one. And she wastes no time gettign busy with them. Anyways wha has really aggrevated me if that a guy she use to date, another girl i know is dating him, and my cousin is really jealous (mind you she is witha nother guy now) and mad. And keeps sending this other girl hateful messages through myspace and calling her names (like ho, tramp,slut)and just being childish. I so want to tell her that she is the freakin whore, and to shut the hell up. How is the appropriate way to get her to leave my friend alone. And while at it i wish i would open her eyes to what a little ho she is. I mean guys dont respect her the date her for 1 reason.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• I have a cousin that is exactly the same way! Only she is 19 with a baby. She posts pictures of her boobs on her myspace. Her mother takes care of the baby. She is so immature. I can't stand to be around her or her mother.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 3:00 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• There really isn't much you can do. If you say anything it will just make her mad, and she probably will start attacking you. If you are okay with that, then just be blunt about it.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 3:01 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Oh i know, my cousins mother, thinks she is like the bomb. Not to sound ghetto. She thinks she does no wrong.
    Anonymous

• Well, I always say people who have nothing nice to say to someone else have their own insecurities. If she is permiscuous she is more than likely trying to make herself feel better by labeling people what SHE is. The pot is calling the kettle black. I would first report these messages to myspace...then tell your cousin to back off. She has someone else and there is no reason for her to be jealous. And people who sleep around have insecurity issues anyways so until she finds inner happiness that a man could never give her she will always act the way she does.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:04 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• My mother-in-law! Oh yeah my sister too.
    Anonymous

• my older brother
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 3:31 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• My husband has a brother with a girlfriend. I can't stand to be around her! She acts so desperately sleezy around ANY guy! and tries to compete with any woman. She thinks if someone compliments you that she has to point our your flaw and say something conceited about herself.

I also don't care to be around my niece. She's a trouble maker big time!

Anonymous

• My son-in-law. He is extremely possessive. He has an eating disorder & is extremely overweight. I can't stand him,but I would never tell my daughter how I feel.
    zoolady12

Answer by zoolady12 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 26, 2010