i want a nother baby, how do i know the best time to try and have a baby?

i want to have another baby but i dont kno what all the counting and things are . when is the best time to try and conceve?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would get and ovulations counter and tests to see when you ovulate and go from there... I never used any of that and we had sex every day or other day and got pregnant that month.. So good luck to you!
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 10:40 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• where do i get one at ?and how much is it? i have very little to no money
    Anonymous

• i have seen those tests at walmart. I think they are around 10-20 dollars but you get like 7 tests. I'm in the same boat you are. I have an 8 month old and my husband and i want them close together. Last week i took a pregnancy test and it said positive.. i was sooo happy, even told a couple people. went to the doctors.. nope not pregnant, my HCG levels were 4, whatever that means.. but they said im not pregnant and the day after i got my period :( i wish you the best.
    Amattei008

Answer by Amattei008 at 11:02 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• You can do the ovulation Predictor for free at www.babycenter.com or just google it. And for ovulation and Pregnancy test ( expencive) I found you can get them for very cheap in LOTS on ebay.
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 11:03 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• www.fertilityfriend.com
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:46 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• why are you concerned about it?is there medical problem somehwere. if not, the right time is when you feel it is the right time nad just go at it.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 2:16 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• ok well u dont have to be so nasty ok , i have two kids and i want one more than i am getiing fixed myself!!!why i want another baby really isnt any of ur buisnees ok , this is a place where i can ask ppl for help not get all nast reports ok. so u really need to quit being so misserable!!!
    Anonymous