Would you ever go on "Wife Swap"?

And, if you did,what do you think would happen in your home while you were gone for two weeks,and another woman was running your household?

stvmen88

Asked by stvmen88 at 3:03 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Entertainment

• Nope - they'd fall in love with my dear, darling husband and adorable kids.....and they wouldn't switch back!
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:04 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• No but I do threaten my family with it from time to time :0)
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Me and hubby joked about it but no in the end we would not.
    I realize you are on camera but not all the time.
    I just feel it's not worth the risks of what could happen.
    Although,some can be good.
    I enjoy it and that is as much participation in it i will have on the couch watching it on tv.
    Anonymous

• I don't think I could,either. I would miss my family too much. Not to mention, the poor woman they'd send here, would be running down the street screaming at the top of her lungs after about 5 minutes with my son! LOL. He'd definetly torture the poor woman,that's for sure!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 3:08 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• No way, I don't need a total stranger coming in and poiting out all my flaws...that is what family is for!
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 3:08 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I would never go on that show. The poor woman coming to my house would sure get tired of non-stop cleaning and taking care of kids. Since I have started doing daycare in my home things get pretty hectic....LOL.
    Anonymous

• prolly..though the other husband would prolly be turned into a scared little girl.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 3:30 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• No, but I'd go on Trading Spouses for the $50,000 they get! It'd be worth it to me!
    Anonymous

• Nah. We are way too normal to be considered for a show like that. We don't have enough drama in our lives. LOL
    mommytoadam

Answer by mommytoadam at 3:37 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• LOL! Love the question... I'm really thinking about it. Every time I watch the show, the families do get a lot of the experience. Even the families that I think are a lot like mine or I guess have "normal" values in my eyes have learned something from it.

I'm sure that if I did go, my kids would probably be placed back in school for a week, would be able to watch more TV, eat all the sugary/fatty foods they want, and wouldn't have to help out with chores. And I'm sure that my husband would probably walk off several times due to not being happy with the new rules of the other mom. LOL!
    cmy3kids

Answer by cmy3kids at 4:04 PM on Jan. 27, 2009