has any ones dr gotten their due date messed up

well my last period was april 28 of 2008 and i used a due date calculater and it says my due date is feb 2nd well my stomach is measureing that thats my due date but the size of my son they are saying my due date is march 5th. i was just wondering if this has happened to any one else. i feel like i am almost 39 weeks im havin contractions and i have started to dialate but the dr wont do any thing about it becouse he says my due date is march. and i have to have a csection becouse i have already had 2 and i have no choice but to have one. any advice will be great thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Jan. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes,it happend to me recently.
    Due dates are only estimates and they can be off by as much at two weeks in either direction and your not actually over due until your two weeks past your due date.
    So do not worry,i'm sure your fine i wish you nad baby good health.
    Anonymous

• I am going through that right now. My last period was May 5th and so my due date should be Feb 9th but the doctor claims that i'm not due until March 7 which doesn't make sense to me. If that were the case then I would have conceived in the middle of june which I already knew I was PG the first week of june. At my last three appts. the baby is measuring 2 weeks further than she should. I've been having contractions and all of the signs of the last month of pregnancy that I did with my other two children. So yeah....I don't think the doctors always know. Just listen to your body.
    kstap_4

Answer by kstap_4 at 3:47 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• A friend of mine that is pregnant her doc thinks they might be off by two weeks because the baby is measuring 1 lb heavier then he should be at this point and she does not have any medical issues like diabetes so its possible.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:48 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• with this pregnancy i have 3 due dates lol feb 23 feb 27 and march 3 so yeah i know what you mean but im not dilated good luck
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 9:34 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Mine wasnt that drastic. They told me that mine would be born on June 29th, then they said July 1st and she ended up coming out on the 4th of July <3
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 4:16 PM on Jan. 28, 2009